Tuesday, August 25, 2009

VoiceThread - a great discussion medium

Please refer back to last nights posting about Professional Learning Communities and the Digital Conversation Link about Anthony Muhammad's book - Transforming School Culture. This was my first VoiceThread experience and I was amazed at how a discussion could be held between people from various places and situations could be had with the author for advice and guidance.

I was aware of the bandwidth I was using as I had to wait quite a while between sections of the presentation but I liked the way people could participate either by audio or written comment. This would be a good technology for older students in study groups to discuss and even debate topics which can be saved and then shown to the class for greater learning and discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment