Tuesday, August 25, 2009

MediaFire - share a file

Due to my limited files available only my fourth course studied, I have uploaded and essay from term one. It is an essay on the importance of essays in university learning my mark was a HD so it may assist other students.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=9e22adfded129b1fd1014a7a667fa2b4e04e75f6e8ebb871

I can see that by sharing files with like minded colleagues can be of benefit especially in a professional learning community, we are all time short and sometimes stumble on useful information which can benefit many by sharing, also others will have different useful resources to share. BUT we should all be mindful of copy right infringement and plagiarism and ensure the correct processes are followed to ensure these do not occur.

No comments:

Post a Comment