Monday, August 17, 2009

Powerpoint - visual, sounds and stuff

Last term I completed my first ever PowerPoint presentation with voice over as an assignment. I was very proud of mu achievement especially having success with embedding the audio voice to run with the slides. I had used some comparison slides, images and chosen a nice looking colour template for the slides, my audience being university students. Now after completing the PowerPoint tutorial I realise how boring it must have been so I have gone back to the slide show (removed the audio) and added a couple of additions - slide transitions, animated sounds and converting existing text to Smart Art text. Hopefully this bling will make the visual more interesting.

I really liked the idea of the individual multiple choice quiz for students, the uses of PowerPoint seem many and once learned it can be refined to allow teachers to quickly utilise for their particular audience.

Regards Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment