Thursday, August 13, 2009

Mahara success

(Picture smiling dolphin)

I have gained access to my Mahara account and after watching the turtorials have updated my profile and uploaded my University assessment files. Now I have a virtual filing system on the web. So if the house burns down I will still be able to access important data files from any computer via the www.


The posibilities are enless once I create a resume I will be able to send it to a prospective employer from any computer. Giving the fexibility of not being tied to "my" laptop. From an educational viewpoint each student can build their own e-portfolio and set up groups to share assessment workings with from either a school or home computer. A great tool for the digital natives of our modern classrooms, especially year 12 students in preparation for leaving school.


Regards Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment